Wednesday, May 24, 2006

mmm...pizza

Ok we all know I used to go downtown oh so often back in the day. Since I have slowed down I think I have become allergic to the smoke. Well last night I went out for the LAST pizza night I will have in Clemson. That was sad. I am going to miss Clemson. I have had a lot of good times here with my girls. I got to see Hoopie in a bar legal last night. That was a sight. Jess and I made it an early night and I was ok with that planning on coming back and doing some packing. Instead I got home and talked to boy for a while. Then it started to happen. Couldn't breathe. I finally got to bed around 5 or 6 in the morning. Needless to say, I slept all day then did a few errands then took a long nap. It is 10 pm and I'm looking around saying damn I have to rearrange EVERYTHING so a realtor can some in tomorrow. If anyone wants to come over and help you know where I am :)

Any suggestions about what music I should download for my long car drive?

No comments: