Friday, May 26, 2006

State Laws of Florida

These are some of the state laws I have found for my new state.....I am scared
Things to keep in mind while you are reading this is that if someone did not do these things it wouldn't be a law.

  • Women may be fined for falling asleep under a hair dryer, as can the salon owner. (Well maybe they don't want your hair to burn?)
  • A special law prohibits unmarried women from parachuting on Sunday or she shall risk arrest, fine, and/or jailing. (good thing I am afraid of heights)
  • If an elephant is left tied to a parking meter, the parking fee has to be paid just as it would for a vehicle. (Always bring my purse when I ride my elephant into town)
  • It is illegal to sing in a public place while attired in a swimsuit. (Reminder to self always bring a change of clothes in case I feel the need to break out into song)
  • Men may not be seen publicly in any kind of strapless gown. (Shame...I have always liked to see a man all dressed up. I guess I will have to make sure boy has a strapped gown to wear out)
  • Having sexual relations with a porcupine is illegal. (not to mention it might hurt....make sure you pet him the correct way)
  • It is illegal to skateboard without a license.
  • When having sex, only the missionary position is legal. (I would really like to know how they will monitor that)
  • Topless walking within a 150 foot zone between the beach and the street is prohibited
  • It is illegal to jog with your eyes closed.
  • It unlawful for you to put livestock on a school bus.

Ok I am going to try and get some sleep now

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.