Saturday, May 27, 2006

If at first you DO succeed, try not to look astonished!

This happened a lot faster than I thought it would. The lady didn't want me to worry all weekend because I told her we were heading down to Florida on tues. At 5:45 this afternoon I got a call from the apartment lady. WE GOT THE PLACE!! So that takes a lot off of my mind. We wont have to worry about driving there and not having a place to unload now. I called the electric company and it will be $170 deposit!!!! I don't know...maybe it is just me...I have never done this before but 170 bucks sounds like a lot. The gas company (same company but different number to call) was closed so I will have to call back on tues. I have to pay the electric company by tues night wed morning.

It's ok because we have a home!

downfall-I looked up the sex offenders site and there is one sex offender just down the road from me. But I don't I should be worried I am of legal age. The creepy thing about him is that he is smiling...yes I said smiling...in his online photo...wtf That is just a little screwed up.

Anyways...If anyone wants my new address give me your address, email or snail mail, and I will send it out as soon as I get the chance.

No comments: