Friday, May 26, 2006

My house?

After almost a week of not hearing from the apartment people I called them today. After they check our credit we have a house. She already gave me an address....BUT the credit check has to go through first. *gasp* I am trying not to get my hopes up too high.

This is one of the few places that boy and I have both agreed on with out to much persuasion. It is a complex (55 acres) of duplex. We are both liking that a lot better than regular apartments. We will also have that backyard and two bedrooms.

Anyways here is a pic of my might be new pad. Yes I used google map. It rocks!!!
I'll have trees!!!

I should hear back from her either today or tues/wed. This is really cutting it close. On tues we get the penske and pack it up. Hopefully we will also leave on tues. If not we will be leaving not to late after that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.